Are you truly urban or merely urbane? Either way, streetwear should now be on your radar.
Streetwear is increasingly, ubiquitous, thanks to its ongoing infiltration into the world of high-end style. This movement has been spearheaded by brands like Givenchy, Kenzo, Alexander Wang, Lanvin & All Saints who regularly incorporate elements of the street in their seasonal collections,
How to incorporate streetwear into your wardrobe. Here are my essentials street style rules.
- Wear It oversized or at least loosely
- Wear some clothing pieces with logo’s but just make sure not to overdo it
- Wear your outfit with a statement, you can easily create a impressive look with little details for example jean chain or camouflage pieces..
- Wear sneaker that matches your jeans to give an mysterious but classy look
- Wear masculine woody scent, my favorite Encre Noire fragrance by Lalique.
Sneakers : Balenciaga High Tops
Shirt:Kenzo Shirt (White Shirt sold out)
Jeans: ASOS Black Slim Fit Jeans
Belt: Salvator Ferragamo
Bracelet: Michael Kors
Fragrance: Encre Noir By Lalique ( you have to give this a try..)